Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 38

Day 38 completing The Earth Diet's new personalized customized programs :)

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program. The programs were created by our team for my personal 'wants' and requirements (etc I want to eat dessert everyday, various exercises and also meditation). What you want may be different and so your program would reflect that.

This is what my day looked like - Sunday May 8th 2011.

Eating Program (all meals use ONLY ingredients that are provided naturally by earth):
First meal: 2 organic and free range eggs fried in coconut oil. With some sea salt. Ingredients: eggs, sea salt and coconut oil.
Next meal: Avocado and Mango salad :) Ingredients: mango, avocado, black sesame seeds, lime, tangerine, olive oil, cilantro/coriander leaves.
Next meal: A strawberry, bluberry almond butter, maca, cacao, dates smoothie :)
Next meal: 1 avocado
Next meal: Almond Butter
Next meal: Raw Chocolate Brownies. Ingredients: cacao, cacao nibs almonds, honey and water.
Next meal: 2 boiled organic and free range eggs
Ginger tea

2 meals were cooked, 4 meals were raw.

Exercise Program by Patrick:
Walking, stretching and dancing to my favourite music... Jack Johnson :)

Hypnosis Program by Paul Nguyen:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management'

I gave myself a paw paw face massage today ;) Paw paw is fermented fruit and is so nourishing for the skin. It's already popular and available in Australia and soon will be available in USA :)

And I relaxed, meditated and read my script for "Backwater" by my window :) The birds were very vocal today :) Probably because the sun was shining!

Inspiration: 
You cannot struggle your way to joy. Joy yourself to joy. - Abraham

For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment